Home Alone

Sunday 13 September 2009
Another weekend in Eve.
As sure as night follows day, the signatures in my home system are nearly depleted - just a couple of grav belts left.
The final remaining combat site was cleared quickly last night, just leaving my mining crew with work to do.

With a couple of free days coming up, I can begin to contemplate what my next move will be. Sooner rather than later I will have to start moving my gear and structure out of home, in search of a new place to inhabit. I doubt I have the skills or isk to begin thinking of moving to a Class 2 WH just yet, so I'll shortly start the hunt for a deep Class 1.

For now though, I shall continue with the mining, and progressing through the skills that I feel will be necessary for a move to a higher class system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment