Credits

Friday 11 September 2009
At this point I'd like to give reference and thanks to the blossoming Eve blogging community. My list of must-read blogs is growing at a furious pace, and now consumes a large part of my time!
In particular, I was inspired to start my own blog by the writing of Star Defender, who himself charts the life of a pilot in WH space.

Also, the blog list compiled by CrazyKinux has been a fantastic source of Eve Blogs, and would like to pass thanks to him for all his efforts.

I shall be adding further blogs of interest to my list as I continue through this journey, and look forward to sharing adventures with fellow capsuleers!

1 comments:

Beowolf Schaefer said...

Best of luck in the wormholes buddy. I did some solo stuff myself and though chalenging and maybe even risky it was a lot of fun so enjoy!

Post a Comment