Odds and Ends

Monday 12 October 2009
RL work commitments have limited my on-line activities over the past week, so progress has been slow.

BS training is almost complete - I'm hoping to fly one into Candide within the next couple of days. A couple of radar and magnetometric sites have spawned in the system over the past few days, so I'm hoping to start clearing these soon.

The harbinger is able to complete a couple of the easier combat sites such as Perimeter hangar, although a few warp-outs are usually necessary along the way.

Ladar sites have been the main focus for me recently, leading to a large stockpile of gas that struggles to sell. Ultimately I'd been keen to enter upon the T3 production line, but this is very much a long-term plan. Until then, I'll be hauling all raw materials to Empire. Another future plan is to have a second character skilled for hauling and trading, but I guess this will be a couple of months away at least.

Finally, I've had a couple of friendly people contact me either through this blog or online inviting me to join their WH corp. It's nice to be wanted, and it's even nicer to know people are reading this blog, but at this moment in time I have no desire to join another corp. My play-style and time-constraints makes it better for me to remain in a 1-man corp for the foreseeable future. It's a little paradoxical I guess to run a 1-man corp in an MMO, but it works for me at the moment. Good luck to all other WH corps though :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate, thanks for the talk today in wspace. I have made up my own blog too - thanks for the idea :)

Post a Comment